After raising a total of 60 million euros in 2 years, Blade is going international in 2018 with the expansion of Shadow in Europe and in the US.
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS) and to the Shadow Box, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). This way, any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or working station offering a unique experience.
Shadow’s software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence!
We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is THE answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Raised €100m since the creation of the company in 2015, backed by successful entrepreneurs & VCs :
- Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet, founder of Price-minister
- Michael Benabou, co-founder of Vente-privee.com
- Nick Suppipat, founder of Wind Energy Holding, South-East Asia’s largest Wind Power business in 2014 ($1.9 billion valuation)
- Serena Capital
- Erik Maris, Founder of Messier-Maris
- Only two years after its official launch (November 2017), Shadow is present in 6countries (France, Germany, UK, US, Luxembourg, Switzerland) with 70k+ users.
- Two-digit growth MoM and 150+ employees in France and San Francisco
- More info here in French or in US media.
As a Business & Data Analyst, you will be joining the Business Intelligence & Data pool in Paris.
You will be working with a very skilled and motivated team of people toward developing and improving the business, providing some support to help them grow, structure, rationalize, organize, follow through data intelligence, data analysis, project management, tools implementation skills. As such, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind, agile and an
entrepreneurial spirit with positive energy.
You will be joining the BI & Data team and will work directly with Blade’s Head of Data & BI and top executives. You will work on a daily basis with Data, BI & Finance analysts, as well as with each department of the company.
- Being able to extract data and analyze it
- Defining, implementing and measuring KPIs according to business needs
- Developing models and reports using data visualization software
- Participate to strategic planning exercise and fundraising process
- Collaborate with many teams across the company to implement the processes and tools required to make the organization more efficient
- Identify and follow up bottlenecks / quick wins around growing fast
- Provide ad hoc analysis with actionable insights
- Ideally: Using advanced models / algorithms to drive smarter business decisions – e.g. econometric modeling, clustering
Key skills requirement:
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong analytical and expression skills
- Flexible and “hands-on” spirit
- Ability to evolve in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to conduct research, benchmark with a strong ability to summarize
- Fully proficient in French & English
- Ideally: familiar or (even better) proficient with programming languages (e.g.Python, R, SQL) & dashboarding software (Tableau, Power BI).
- Top business or engineering school
- First experience in consulting, data analytics, or banking/finance
- Knowledge and interest for tech/gaming ecosystem