Shadow was founded in 2015 with a strong ambition: to create the computer of the future. Yes, that's all. After 3 successive fundraisings and more than 2 years of research and development, Shadow opens its sales to the general public, and in particular to gamers in November 2017 in France.
The promise? Access to a powerful PC from the cloud to be able to play any game on any screen with a never obsolete configuration!
In 2018, Shadow takes it to the next level by starting its expansion in Europe and the US. By June 2020, the company has more than 180 employees, spread between Paris and Silicon Valley, all working towards a collective exploration of the future of the computer. This mission has earned it the recent integration of the Next40, the 40 most promising companies in French Tech!
Shadow is a fundamentally human enterprise, feeding off the energy that comes from the meeting of very diverse profiles, with the grain of madness of those who can make the impossible possible.
Shadow is a team of enthusiasts, gamers, technophiles and above all a mix of experts in each of the professions (Engineering, of course, but also Product Management, Marketing & Communication or Infrastructure) and young people who are looking to learn and develop their skills in a world that is moving ever faster.
As Product Manager - Customer Journey, you will be responsible for the customer journey from the moment a user gets interested in Shadow to the launch of its Shadow PC. You will work closely with the web team, the launcher team and the marketing team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Understand the gaming industry and your users’ pain points, with both quantitative and qualitative data
- Improve the customer onboarding experience and adapt it for our different users
- Define a product vision and strategy, while gathering product requirements
- Craft your roadmap and make sure we are building the right features. Make sure your stakeholders understand and embrace it.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to deliver your roadmap, analyze what you ship and iterate on it.
- Collaborate with the other Product Managers & Product Designers
Education and Background:
- BA or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree / work experience
- +3 years in a similar role, in a complex environment
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience managing and working with engineering teams collectively
- Strong ability to dive into the unknown and create clarity amid chaos
- Sharp assessment skills with an ability to vet wants vs. needs
- Solid experience in UX/UI design
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Should possess solid people skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Relevant critical judgement