Shadow was founded in 2015 with a strong ambition: to create the computer of the future. Yes, that's all.
After 3 successive fundraisings and more than 2 years of research and development, Shadow opens its sales to the general public, and in particular to gamers in November 2017 in France.
The promise? Access to a powerful PC from the cloud to be able to play any game on any screen with a never obsolete configuration!
In 2018, Shadow takes it to the next level by starting its expansion in Europe, US and Asia. By June 2020, the company has more than 180 employees, spread between Paris and Silicon Valley, all working towards a collective exploration of the future of the computer. This mission has earned it the recent integration of the Next40, the 40 most promising companies in French Tech!
Shadow is a fundamentally human enterprise, feeding off the energy that comes from the meeting of very diverse profiles, with the grain of madness of those who can make the impossible possible.
Shadow is a team of enthusiasts, gamers, technophiles and above all a mix of experts in each of the professions (Engineering, of course, but also Product Management, Marketing & Communication or Infrastructure) and young people who are looking to learn and develop their skills in a world that is moving ever faster.
Within the strategy and growth team, you will be in charge of:
- Conduct in-depth analysis on performance marketing results to optimise the growth strategy accordingly
- Track monthly user acquisition, CAC, ARPU and retention
- Participate in the development of data-driven marketing plans in collaboration with the product, finance, infra and data teams to meet overall business goals
- Prepare presentations for the management and the board
- Handle PR activations
- Interest in tech
- Experience in consulting, strategic marketing or data
- Business proficiency (incl CPA, LTV, attribution models and cohort analysis)
- Proactive, analytical and problem-solving approach
- Deeply analytical and data-driven (using SQL is a strong plus)