COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
After raising a total of 60 million euros in 2 years, Blade is going international in 2018 with the expansion of Shadow in Europe and in the US.
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS) and to the Shadow Box, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). This way, any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or working station offering a unique experience.
Shadow’s software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence!
We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is THE answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Help us make this incredible dream come true.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
At Blade, we are creating the Future of PC: Shadow.
Our ambition is to build the best possible product to change the way PCs are used around the world and to allow everyone to own a powerful PC at a reasonable price.
In our context of fast growth, the Product Manager will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to keep improving Shadow. This includes working closely with our Engineering, Sales, Marketing and other product areas to define the right structure to support our product.
As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Blade's next moonshot.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Help define a product vision and strategy, while gathering product requirements
- Generate detailed business requirements that represent operational workflows pertaining to new features
- Develop new features and enhance existing ones
- Collaborate with the other Product Managers
- Work closely with the Engineering team
Education and Background:
- BA or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree / work experience
- +3 years in a similar role, in a complex environment
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Previous experience as Software Engineer would be a plus
- Experience managing and working with engineering teams collectively
- Strong ability to dive into the unknown and create clarity amid chaos
- Sharp assessment skills with an ability to vet wants vs. needs
- Adaptable in a fast changing and growing environment
- Solid experience in UX/UI design
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Should possess solid people skills
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Relevant critical judgement