After raising a total of 60 million euros in 2 years, Blade is going international in 2018 with the expansion of Shadow in Europe and in the US.
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS) and to the Shadow Box, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). This way, any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or working station offering a unique experience.
Shadow’s software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence!
We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is THE answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Help us make this incredible dream come true.
Blade has started its global deployment!
With 7 datacenters (and soon even more) running on 2 continents (EU and US) with over 100 PB’s of block storage, Blade is looking for a talented and motivated Senior Storage Engineer for its Storage Engineering team.
Your main responsibilities will include to:
- Expand and maintain the current storage architecture
- Automate and develop our storage toolkit
- Design, implement, test and deploy new storage architectures and solutions
Education and Background:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Open source storage technologies (ZFS, CEPH)
- Open source eco-system (FreeBSD, Linux, Python, Bash, Ansible)
- Datacenter eco-system (monitoring and provisionning : ipxe / dhcp)