Shadow is a high-end streaming service for games. What does this mean? Any game you can play on a Windows 10 computer, you can play on Shadow using virtually any device you want! Turn a laptop, Mac, smartphone, tablet or even a 5-year-old PC into a high-end gaming rig through the Shadow app. Then, all you have to do is download your current game library to your Shadow account and start playing all your favorite PC games on max settings! We provides all of the power you'd get from a gaming computer at a fraction of the cost with none of the maintenance!. Our data centers are upgraded with every new generation of technology at no additional cost to you!
As the Senior Content Strategy Marketing, you’ll play a key role at a young company on the cutting edge of gaming. You’ll craft stories and experiences to build awareness, drive engagement, and retention for Shadow, the most powerful cloud gaming service in the world. Working across marketing teams, you’ll plan and produce content that will drive hype and education while helping to define the Shadow brand as it blazes a new trail in gaming. A storyteller and process master who is part-marketer and part-producer, you’ll work seamlessly across channels both internally and externally to create and execute our content marketing programs. This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
- Lead content development to include video and static assets for implementation on paid, earned, and owned channels
- Manage asset briefing and production schedules with both internal and external creative teams in order to meet marketing goals
- On-board new creative agencies to keep Shadow's campaigns at a world-class level
- Work with cross-functional teams to determine content strategy for tentpole assets.
- Develop content guidelines for use by internal and external partners (i.e. style guides)
- 5+ years experience in a content marketing or agency role
- Experience working with creative agencies
- Know how the sausage is made, have intimate knowledge of the end-to-end creative process
- Well-developed creative instincts across mediums
- Excellent communicator, have the ability to sell a creative vision
- Exceptionally organized, able to manage multiple projects, stakeholders, and competing priorities
- Comfortable in a fast paced, startup environment