Shadow is a high-end streaming service for games. What does this mean? Any game you can play on a Windows 10 computer, you can play on Shadow using virtually any device you want! Turn a laptop, Mac, smartphone, tablet or even a 5-year-old PC into a high-end gaming rig through the Shadow app. Then, all you have to do is download your current game library to your Shadow account and start playing all your favorite PC games on max settings! We provides all of the power you'd get from a gaming computer at a fraction of the cost with none of the maintenance!. Our data centers are upgraded with every new generation of technology at no additional cost to you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our Marketing Team for 3 months starting at the beginning of September. You will oversee social paid acquisition campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation and optimization. The position is responsible for growing our subscribers base. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, data-driven and analytical. If this describes you, please read on!
- Create and drive the company's growth plan for acquiring new players through focused, data-driven, and ROI based user acquisition strategies
- Manage the daily operations of User Acquisition, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaign
- Analyzing data to optimize campaign performance
- Keeping aware of new tools that are available in the UA arena that might help improve our UA efforts
- Own relationships with various channels and partners
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts and messaging across various media types
- 4+ years of relevant experience in user acquisition
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field required
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Experience onboarding new external partners; setting up IOs, integrating reporting APIs, and testing conversion attribution
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working at the pace of a startup and with ambiguity; ability to lead complex projects, contribute to cross-functional initiatives, and be a trusted partner to our engineering, business, partnerships, marketing and product teams