After raising a total of 60 million euros in 2 years, Blade is going international in 2018 with the expansion of Shadow in Europe and in the US.
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS) and to the Shadow Box, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). This way, any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or working station offering a unique experience.
Shadow’s software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence!
We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is THE answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Help us make this incredible dream come true.
Blade is looking for a talented DevOps to make scale and manage our in-house solution. You will work very closely with our performance & orchestration team. What is the project? It’s about big scaling capacities and increasing by 10 (to start with) the number of machines.
Your main responsibilities will include to:
- Design, build, and operate infrastructure services that are reliable, scalable
- Regularly write and review infrastructure automation, configuration management
- Write and review functional specifications and scoping documents for large infrastructure projects
- Investigate gaps and limitations in existing infrastructure and come up with well-thought-out long-term solutions
Education and Background:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- +3 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge in Linux systems
- Strong knowledge in production environment
- Strong Linux and TCP/IP networking skills
- Strong knowledge of REST API
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Experience with configuration management tools and managing infrastructure as code (Ansible)
- Able to perform deep technical analysis and fix applications, systems, and networks
- Knowledge of Netbox
- Loving challenges
- Understands the value of collaboration
- Working with closely with several tech teams
- Pragmatic, detail-oriented, self-motivated