BlackLocus is an innovation lab operating within The Home Depot, the top home improvement retailer in the world. To stay ahead of the curve, The Home Depot is making a substantial investment in data science, innovation, technology, and design.
At BlackLocus, we collaborate with smart and diverse minds to explore exciting opportunities in the rapidly transforming retail space. We approach problem-solving holistically, integrating our research and knowledge of customer motivations and buying habits with scalable technology.
The HR Manager at BlackLocus (BL) leads the implementation of HR plans and programs to support the assigned department achieve their business targets and assist with HR support, projects and programs across other departments. HR Manager BL is responsible for designing and implementing programs and initiatives that enhance overall employee experience, reinforces company culture and maximizes employee engagement.
This position is also responsible for growing talent within the organization by working with key stakeholders throughout the company to assess development needs and by designing and implementing high-impact onboarding, employee development, and succession planning programs and initiatives. This position will provide leadership and guidance in the areas of organizational effectiveness, team building, change management and people development. They will work across various HR functional areas to provide the following services to associates: recruiting, performance management, compensation, benefits, organizational development and associate relations.
- Assist with talent management activities and performance management. Support new hire onboarding and coach business on HR resources and consistency in practice of SOP/employment law. Resolve associate relations issues. Create strategy and execute development for associates.
- Drive and monitor recruiting process in partnership with Talent Acquisition team. Set strategy for pipeline and maintain expertise in industry through benchmarking and networking. Drive culture results and engagement through leader commitments.
- Lead various HR related projects as necessary, including rolling out corporate-wide initiatives and conducting training on HR topics.
- Counsel leaders on business decisions and implications related to the organization and associate effectiveness. Maintain broad picture and neutrality to advocate for associates and business continuity.
- Experience coaching business leaders
- Experience with organization design and role definitions
- Knowledge of change management principles
- Experience with culture design and change management of organizational transformation
- Experience coaching multiple levels within an organization
- Excellent work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive base and bonus package
- Generous PTO policy
- 401(k) eligible for matching company contribution after one year
- Restricted stock grants and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, tons of drinks, and an espresso maker
- Lots of team events including weekly catered lunches, happy hours, and other fun outings
- Located in the heart of downtown Austin with garage parking provided
- The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: BlackLocus and The Home Depot are Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employers. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. ©2005-2019 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. All rights reserved. Know your rights. Click here to view Federal labor law posters.