BlackLocus is an innovation lab operating within The Home Depot, the top home improvement retailer in the world. To stay ahead of the curve, The Home Depot is making a substantial investment in data science, innovation, technology, and design.
At BlackLocus, we collaborate with smart and diverse minds to explore exciting opportunities in the rapidly transforming retail space. We approach problem-solving holistically, integrating our research and knowledge of customer motivations and buying habits with scalable technology.
- Recruiting, managing, mentoring, and developing a high performing engineering team
- Ability to coach developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Foster collaboration between engineering teams to solve tough business problems
- Experience managing sprint cycles to ensure product ships on time and with quality
- Work closely with product management and data science to shape our product vision
- BS in CS, or equivalent experience including self-education
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Agile software development experience
- Excellent work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive base and bonus package
- Generous PTO policy
- 401(k) eligible for matching company contribution after one year
- Restricted stock grants and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, tons of drinks, and an espresso maker
- Lots of team events including weekly catered lunches, happy hours, and other fun outings
- Located in the heart of downtown Austin with garage parking provided
- The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: BlackLocus and The Home Depot are Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employers. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. ©2005-2019 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. All rights reserved. Know your rights. Click here to view Federal labor law posters.