This is a pipeline position, anticipated start date April 2018. Multiple positions available.
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI poly
Location: Charlottesville, VA
We are looking for a smart and motivated full stack developer to help redesign two heavily used
applications for our government clients with over 200 daily active users. This a great
opportunity to get involved in a large project in the early stages of development. The applications
we’re building will include a REST API accessing data in a Postgres database and a frontend
user interface built with React and Material Design.
- Experience developing RESTful web service APIs with Node.js and ExpressJS.
- Strong experience developing React applications. Experience with redux a plus.
- Proficient in developing against databases, such as PostgreSQL.
- Demonstrated personal organization, attention to detail, creativity, and ability to work on a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or equivalent experience
- Skilled in HTML5/CSS3.
- Some familiarity with GraphQL a big plus.
- Exposure to the basics of functional programming.
- Experience working with AWS-based services (EC2, S3, RDS, CloudTrail, etc).