Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
Security clearance: Candidate must be US citizen and have a minimum current Secret clearance through DoD
Description: Under general supervision, Test Engineer Specialist provided testing expertise for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications. Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
Specific Job Duties:
• Develop and maintain test documentation including plans, procedures and reports.
• Maintain requirements traceability through all levels of testing.
• Execute manual and automated tests.
• Identify and documenting defects and questionable functions.
• Manage and coordinate resolution of defects through to closure.
• Apply a strong understanding of network concepts, distributed systems and database
structures to configure test environments and execute test plans
• Able to evaluate, recommend and select suitable test management, test automation and
performance testing tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.