BioRender is a software tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research across the life sciences by making it 100x easier to communicate their work. We reduce the time it takes to visually communicate research from 10-20 hours to just 10-20 minutes while drastically improving outputs. We aim to save scientists over 1 billion hours of wasted time per year so they can spend it on solving the important things, like curing cancer.
BioRender is a young, fast-growing company backed by an incredible group of investors, including Y-Combinator, Refactor and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs in the world. Our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies to renowned universities and research institutions.
We are looking for a driven, motivated Account Executive that loves selling and has a tenacious, methodical approach to prospecting and developing new business opportunities. If you love transformative technologies and know how to hustle, you’re probably a great fit.
- Own the full sales cycle, selling into universities, biotechs and other life science companies across North America and Europe
- Become an expert in BioRender’s features, benefits and use cases
- Consistently attain and exceed all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory or category
- Staff tradeshows and follow-up on leads collected at the BioRender booth
- Work with the field marketing and sales teams to drive attendance at BioRender field events such as executive dinners and happy hours
- Drive outbound prospecting activities, including cold calling, emailing, and social media to communicate our value proposition to end users, management, and C-level executives
- Organize, categorize, and prioritize sales leads in CRM and measure lead conversion and performance against quota
- Develop and execute on strategic account expansion plans for named enterprise accounts in assigned territory
- Work closely with members of our Senior Management, Customer Success and Inside Sales teams to find the right approach to ensure a great customer experience and maximize revenue growth
- 1-4 years of previous experience in a full sales cycle/closing sales role, ideally in an application software or SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline or prior life sciences experience (e.g. biology, biotechnology, biomedical engineering, biochemistry)
- History of consistently achieving or exceeding ambitious sales targets
- Experience working on complex deals with multiple stakeholders
- Excited to join a team that is driving change in how science is communicated
- Strong communication skills and the ability to connect effectively with a range of stakeholders, including scientists, team project leads, and industry executives
- Persistent, self-motivated, and willing to go beyond strict job responsibilities
- Gritty and resourceful: you leveraged tools and technology to sell strategically and efficiently
- Excited and able to travel to conferences and events for several days at a time
- Strong ability to interpret feedback and apply coaching quickly
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + options
- High-growth position in the early stage of a promising company
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization
- Alignment of your professional growth with the company’s growth
- Free coffee and weekly lunches
- Regular company off-sites
To apply, send a resume and a short blurb about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.