BioRender is a software tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research across the life sciences by making it 100x easier to communicate their work. We reduce the time it takes to visually communicate research from 10-20 hours to just 10-20 minutes while drastically improving outputs. We aim to save scientists over 1 billion hours of wasted time per year so they can spend it on solving the important things, like curing cancer.
BioRender is a young, fast-growing company backed by an incredible group of investors, including Y-Combinator, Refactor and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs in the world. Our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies to renowned universities and research institutions.
We are looking for a deeply curious, excited, and thoughtful Scientific Solutions Consultant to join our team as the internal voice and champion for our customers. The ideal candidate is driven to become an expert in our customers’ workflows, helping them find intuitive, innovative ways to leverage BioRender to improve their science communication within and outside of their organization. At the same time, you’re driven by a desire to accelerate product development internally through clear, actionable customer insights.
- Develop deep knowledge of our customers’ scientific workflow, helping them make the most of BioRender to improve their internal and external communication;
- Apply scientific knowledge and expertise to optimize user experience, thinking on your feet to generate logical, realistic solutions to unique challenges faced in life science organizations;
- Become an expert in the BioRender product, providing both on-site and virtual demos, workshops, and support to customers,
- Gather feedback and insights from our customers, championing their ideas internally into our product roadmap;
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to strengthen our relationship with existing users and generate new business relationships;
- Staff trade shows and follow-up on leads collected at the BioRender booth;
- Research and aggregate relevant scientific events for the BioRender team to attend.
- Master’s or PhD in a life science field
- A passion for science communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (fluent in the English language)
- A curious, analytical mindset and Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to accurately consolidate findings, tying them back to the broader BioRender mission
- Resourceful and self-motivated; ability to work both independently and across cross-disciplinary teams
- Able and excited to travel to customers
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary + options
- High-growth position in the early stage of a promising company
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization
- Alignment of your professional growth with the company’s growth
- Free coffee and weekly lunches
- Regular company off-sites