BioRender is a software tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research across the life sciences by making it 100x easier to communicate their work. We reduce the time it takes to visually communicate research from 10-20 hours to just 10-20 minutes while drastically improving outputs. We aim to save scientists over 1 billion hours of wasted time per year so they can spend it on solving the important things, like curing cancer.
BioRender is a young, fast-growing company backed by an incredible group of investors, including Y-Combinator, Refactor and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs in the world. Our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies to renowned universities and research institutions.
About the Position
We’re looking for an energetic, friendly individual with a passion for science to join our team as a Customer Support Rep. You will provide lightning-fast responses to our users, making sure they get help when and where they need it. Your focus will be on providing above-and-beyond customer support, with the goal of creating a positive, rewarding experience for every interaction.
- Monitor and manage customer chat requests, providing real-time customer support and resolving any technical issues
- Liaise with the sales and product team to provide users the best possible experience
- Relay feedback from users to the product team, ensuring we address any technical glitches or bugs
- Understand user satisfaction and track NPS scores
- Monitor our company phone line and support email, responding to queries when they happen
- 1+ years experience in customer service
- Bachelor's degree in the Life Sciences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience using ZenDesk or other customer support platform
- Interest / knowledgeable in the life sciences
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, please send a resume and a short blurb about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.