BioRender is a software tool that allows scientists to accelerate groundbreaking research across the life sciences by making it 100x easier to communicate their work. We reduce the time it takes to visually communicate research from 10-20 hours to just 10-20 minutes while drastically improving outputs. We aim to save scientists over 1 billion hours of wasted time per year so they can spend it on solving the important things, like curing cancer.
BioRender is a young, fast-growing company backed by an incredible group of investors, including Y-Combinator, Refactor and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs in the world. Our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies to renowned universities and research institutions.
We’re looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our company as a Customer Success Manager. You will work with BioRender users to ensure they have the most optimal experience on the app. Your focus will be on revenue growth, customer satisfaction, customer retention and customer reference-ability.
- Proactively reach out to clients & decision makers to ensure retention (emailing, calling, attending conferences)
- Onboard and speak to new users of our platform (webinars, instruction booklets, etc)
- Cultivate customer advocates, develop case studies, and engage with customers for speaking opportunities and other marketing activities
- Demonstrating platform to senior decision makers and employees
Liaising with the medical illustration team to ensure the customers’ needs are being fulfilled
- Renew invoiced subscriptions
- Prevent churn, understanding where we can improve and addressing user concerns or requests
- Understand user satisfaction and track NPS scores
- Assist in running campaigns and contests to keep users happy and engaged
- Wear many hats to explore various career path options as the team grows (e.g. Product, Marketing, etc..)
- 1-3 years' experience in customer success
- Comfortable working in a milestone-based position
- Knowledge of account management metrics, including churn, retention, and NPS
- Bachelor's degree in the Life Sciences (Masters or PhD is strongly recommended)
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Experience using HubSpot or other customer success tracking platform
- Interest / knowledgeable in the life sciences
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary + options
- High-growth position in the early stage of a promising company
- Key placement with important responsibilities in the organization
- Alignment of your professional growth with the company’s growth
- Free coffee and weekly lunches
- Regular company off-sites
To apply, send a resume and a short blurb about yourself to email@example.com.