An Account Executive (AE) is the face of the company and drives opportunities from discovery to closure, allowing the company to reach its sales and bookings goals. This is a commission-based role that requires travel commensurate with achieving targets throughout the year. Account Executives are assigned a geographic based territory and are expected to cultivate relationships that lead to profitable growth within the assigned region. AE’s also work with Big Squid’s partners to sell software and services. This is a full-time position that includes benefits.
At Big Squid, we expect a lot out of our employees, which is why we are committed to giving so much back in return. Not only do we offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, life insurance, and matching 401(k), but we also will shower you with other perks like wearing your favorite pair of jeans to the office, awesome company parties, unbeatable downtown Salt Lake City location, and unlimited snacks and Redbull to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Lead your geographic team of an Account Development Manager and Solution Consultant to identify opportunities within your territory and work with prospects/customers to sell Big Squid’s Kraken Platform
- Leverage Big Squids sales methodology and processes while combining your experience to achieve targets
- Work in tandem with Account Development MAnager and Solution Consultant to develop a world-class solution for Big Squid prospects and customers
- Travel onsite to prospect/customer locations
- Work with Marketing resources to cultivate active leads
- Generate leads through prospecting with partners and personal network
- Drive expansion of key accounts in conjunction with client services resources
- Adhere to all company policies to ensure secure data system and safe working environment
- Additional duties, as determined by management, to better accomplish the objectives of the role
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of SaaS sales experience (5-10 for seniors)
- Ability to communicate with Manager, Director, VP, and CXO level individuals
- Strong presentation skills with a proven track record of selling to a network of customers
- Strong written and verbal communications skills