Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Big Squid is an exciting and fast paced software and consulting company in downtown Salt Lake City. Working at Big Squid gives you a chance to hone your skills in an open, collaborative, and innovative environment where you can be excited to come into work every single day.
With a true industry-disrupting product and amazing people behind it, we are always looking for passionate, fun, and hard working individuals who truly enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. Sounds like you? We’d love to chat.
At Big Squid, we expect a lot out of our employees, which is why we are committed to giving so much back in return. Not only do we offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plan, life insurance, and matching 401(k), but we also will shower you with other perks like wearing your favorite pair of jeans to the office, awesome company parties, unbeatable downtown Salt Lake City location, and unlimited snacks and Redbull to keep you energized throughout the day.
Big Squid is looking for an Enterprise Partner Manager to lead business-critical, cross-functional projects and to ensure the mutual success of one of our top alliance partners. You will be tasked with ensuring that the correct structure, processes, people, resources, support and communication are in place to help us deliver on our company and team goals. As an Enterprise Partner Manager, you will have a vital impact on the Alliance & Channels organization through the complex initiatives you lead with one of our top partners. Successful enterprise partner managers are collaborative, adaptable, analytical and disciplined. This role will report to both the VP of Sales and the SVP of Strategy & Alliances.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution from partner enablement, certification and ongoing support to drive revenue growth within our partner alliances
- Develop and execute plans to scope, assess, enhance and scale strategic partner alliance initiatives
- Work with Partner and Partner Marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies and deliver regular partner communication and events, in addition to ensuring ongoing engagement and enablement
- Work with executive management to develop a scalable alliance strategy
- 100% achievement of revenue quotas and targets
- Adhere to all company policies to ensure secure data system and safe working environment
- Additional duties, as determined by management, to better accomplish objectives of the role
- Bachelor's degree
- Fifteen to twenty years working in an alliance manager role in the Big Data/Analytics/BI/ Consulting/Predictive Analytics marketplace
- Five to ten years of SAAS experience in customer or partner facing role
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and strategic product adoption
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Travel up to 40%
- MBA preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence systems like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Domo and Looker