Big Spaceship began in 2000 with the belief that culture and behavior, above and beyond technology and platforms, are the keys to connecting brands with people. We are continually evolving that belief, bringing together stories, systems, and communities to help businesses across industries thrive on a global scale.
We pride ourselves on fostering constant creativity and collaboration, internally and externally, throughout the entire working process. This commitment to partnership has been a key part of the success we share with our clients. We’re an eclectic mix of designers, technologists, strategists, producers, and analysts, trying to achieve something new and powerful together.
We are looking for a Product Manager to take an integral position at Big Spaceship. Big Spaceship Product Managers have a proven track record of developing product requirements and strategies to solve complex business problems. The ideal candidate will play a key role in product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with UX, Tech, and Design teams and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
Roles + Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders and users to define and prioritize product requirements
- Translate requirements into detailed user stories and use cases that design and development teams can easily implement
- Define and prioritize tactical roadmap and actively participate in the development of the strategic roadmap for your product
- Ability to take a product through a complete life cycle, from idea to implementation
- Manage stakeholder expectations, set and communicate realistic timelines and deliverables
- Assist in customer requirements reviews, align acceptance & testing criteria, identify and respond to product issues
- Contribute to certain strategic planning activities and operational improvement initiatives
- Assist in developing marketing and training materials, and be the subject matter expert to provide demos, education, and training to drive adoption of the product
Skills + Requirements:
- 3+ years of product management or business analysis experience in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferable
- Proven track record of setting product development targets and delivering results a must
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of management
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to clients
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Aptitude for working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and quantify market opportunities
- Demonstrated project management skills: planning and directing teams, scoping, contract-writing
- Track record of shipping on time