Big Spaceship began in 2000 with the belief that culture and behavior, above and beyond technology and platforms, are the keys to connecting brands with people. We are continually evolving that belief, bringing together stories, systems, and communities to help businesses across industries thrive on a global scale.
We pride ourselves on fostering constant creativity and collaboration, internally and externally, throughout the entire working process. This commitment to partnership has been a key part of the success we share with our clients. We’re an eclectic mix of designers, technologists, strategists, producers, and analysts, trying to achieve something new and powerful together.
Big Spaceship is looking for an Account Supervisor who is both strategic and hands-on, has a strong management sensibility and be 100% committed to delivering fantastic creative ideas and work that stays on-objective, matching up to client challenges seamlessly. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with individuals at all levels within our client’s organizations and be able to work across cross-functional teams (social, strategy, design, analytics and technology). He/She will also be comfortable with fast turnarounds and partnering closely with client counterparts and understand marketing planning processes, be able to provide strategic business POVs and ensure that client deliverables and expectations are not only met but exceeded.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Assumes role of senior day-to-day client contacts - develops and cultivates a strong relationship with the client team
- Supports or leads online video, digital, and social campaign development and management
- Works with team to deliver strategic business strategies and POVs to help further client’s business
- Possess the ability to contribute to and sell strategic concepts, drive initiatives, and represent the team and the Agency's values
- Distills and interprets client feedback to communicate next steps and deliverables to the team in a timely manner
- Demonstrate micro and macro knowledge of the client’s business by continuous research of brand, its categories, and competitors
- Responsible for the development of the highest quality of creative and design work by sharing knowledge of the client/business/brand and demonstrating strong creative judgment
- Have a finger on the pulse of client’s brand, digital presence, social trends and channels
- Ability to deliver on short-term campaign deliverables while keeping in mind longer-term brand goals for social channels
- Understands short-term and long-term brand
- Ensures smooth running of finances, contracts and administrative systems by providing strong project management abilities
- Problem solves day-to-day account issues as needed
- This role reports into an Account Director and works closely with a team of Producers. Maintains constant communication with Account Director on account status, and excels at managing both up and down
Skills + Experience:
- 6+ years as a brand steward and business partner to clients; with at least 3 years delivering/managing integrated social and digital marketing campaigns within an agency environment
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that engage consumers and build brands in digital and social channels, while keeping in mind broader marketing landscape
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurship with the ability to operate both macro and micro - both leading global strategies and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and proven track record in selling cross-disciplinary work