BiggerPockets is seeking a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for planning, posting, and tracking the success of content across all social media channels. Your goal will be to increase brand awareness and engage an audience with a wide array of creative content, with an aim towards increasing traffic to the site and expanding the BiggerPockets community.
WHO ARE WE?
BiggerPockets is a complete resource for anyone looking to succeed in real estate investing. We offer free content, tools, and a community of over 1,400,000 members to help people avoid mistakes; learn valuable tips; find partners, deals, and financing; and make the best investing decisions possible.
- Create and manage all social media postings and paid social ad campaigns
- Manage top-of-funnel growth, i.e. attract new people to BiggerPockets
- Collect, analyze, track, and regularly present all social media metrics
- Create strategy informed by data
- Assist with graphics creation
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation and reviews
- Track, moderate, and reply to comments on all social platforms
- Share content in ways that capture quality backlinks
- Create and plan timely marketing campaigns for special promotions
- Develop social media editorial calendar and publishing schedule
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Tag contributors and foster lively and productive discussion in social media posts across all channels
- Assist in determining the best way to measure social media’s impact on downstream business goals; drive performance against this measure once determined
- Assist with other Growth and Marketing responsibilities as needed
- 2+ years of experience managing content on social media platforms
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to speak to an audience of varying experience levels
- A creative mindset combined with a knack for making data-driven decisions
- Experience using social media software such as Buffer, HootSuite, etc.
- Proficiency with social media analytics and reporting those analytics using Excel
- Proven success with paid social campaigns (Facebook ads, LinkedIn sponsored content)
- Ability to pitch content pieces to press and influencers in a compelling, persuasive way
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or the like a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree preferred. 1+ years of experience in a professional setting.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. Moving equipment for production and videos is regularly required.
Travel: Minimal travel is required for this position
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and Core Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. This is still a full-time position and you are expected for work 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
BiggerPockets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.