BiggerPockets is seeking an experienced and eager email marketer who will be responsible for increasing email-generated revenue and maintain a healthy list growth rate. This is a high impact role, as you will be managing our primary source of communication with the
BiggerPockets community of over 1 million members!
The email marketer will be on the Growth Team, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, and joining a two-person team. This position will also support the Team Lead as needed with projects beyond email communications.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a cover letter answering the following questions:
1) Provide an outline of your direct experience with email marketing
2) Share which of BiggerPockets core values resonate with you most
- Plan overall email marketing campaigns and timing
- Be responsible for ongoing optimization & improvement of existing campaigns
- Creating new upsell campaigns
- Improve established revenue streams
- Maintaining a consistent voice and stay on brand with messaging
- Use analytics to determine new campaigns to test and establish email best practices for BiggerPockets
- Create a testing schedule, share learning with the greater team
- Integrate & better utilize Blueshifts' (our email platform) functionality
- Work closely with multiple BiggerPockets team members including; marketing, engineering, design, and product.
- Over 3 years of experience managing and growing, successfully, an email list
- Demonstrable experience in data analytics and tools as applied to email marketing
- Track record of taking ownership of projects and helping them succeed
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Solid computer skills -- Microsoft Excel is mandatory, as is an intermediate ability to read and edit HTML/CSS
- Strong writing skills
- A strong work ethic (but you also know how to have fun)
- Strong prioritization skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience managing and growing an email marketing program, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Communication tactics beyond email
- Product management
- Managing partner relationships
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. Attend marketing events when needed.
*This is not a remote position*
BiggerPockets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.