The Growth Analyst will serve a wide variety of roles within the Growth team -- applying his/her skillset to whatever high priority growth-oriented projects need attention. The Growth team is responsible for user acquisition, marketing, monetization, and contributes heavily to new product development. This is an exciting role for someone who wants to exposure to many facets of BiggerPockets.
This individual will play a crucial role in testing new ideas, analyzing results, and scaling successful projects. The Growth Analyst should be an individual willing to try new things, and expand their skill set at the job requires. Ideal candidates are individuals willing to take on any project that arises, and take ownership of the project’s success.
- Estimated time allocation: 50% data analysis, 25% project coordination, 25% supporting growth team with high priority projects
- Conduct research to help develop and prioritize new growth initiatives
- Serve as the primary data analyst for the Growth team
- Assist VP of Growth & Analytics with long-term strategic planning and prioritization
- Jump into projects that need additional temporary support
- Develop and project manage ‘special projects’ as needed
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate data analysis or better is required
- Demonstrable experience in web analytics and tools
- Track record of taking ownership of projects and helping them succeed
- Self-starter, able to initiate projects with little direction
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, including the ability to work with product and engineering teams
- Solid computer skills -- Microsoft Excel is mandatory, and experience with any of the following is highly desired: Google Analytics, SQL, Amplitude, Jira, AirTable
- Strong writing skills
- A strong work ethic (but you also know how to have fun)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Basic/intermediate understanding of statistics
- An eye for UI/UX
- Project Management
- Editing and proof-writing skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. Attend marketing events when needed.
Minimal travel is required for this position
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and Core Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
BiggerPockets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.