BiggerPockets is seeking a marketing coordinator to plan and execute a consistent message across owned marketing channels. This position is best fit for someone who is passionate about understanding and communicating the benefits and values of BiggerPockets.
WHO ARE WE?
BiggerPockets is the largest online community of real estate investors with over 1.4 million members to date. We are passionate about our members achieving financial independence through real estate investing. All our site content which includes an active forum, blog, webinars and more are available for free. We do offer additional site functionality to paying members as we are a SaaS business and work with advertising and affiliate partners to monetize our site.
- Align brand messaging across all owned marketing channels
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that leverage testing, emails, social media, and other channels
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to plan the communication of product updates and new releases
- Understand and communicate the benefits of BiggerPockets’ different subscription levels
- Lead the development of marketing collateral for all areas of the business
- Define, execute, report and track marketing impact on the business
- Work with affiliate and brand partners to build marketing assets including video content, blog articles, social media content, landing pages, and more.
- Build and identify messaging for different BiggerPockets personas
- Define messaging to test and share learnings internally
- Support team lead and other employees as needed
- Strong creative, strategic, and analytical skills
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - the ability to capture and use various data points to develop and measure marketing programs
- A desire to deeply understand the multiple personas of BiggerPockets users
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- 2+ years working in a marketing data-driven environment
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the creative development process and strategic planning
- Bachelor’s degree
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. Moving equipment for production and videos is regularly required.
Minimal travel is required for this position
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and Core Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please note this is still a full-time position and you are expected to work a normal 40-hour workweek. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
BiggerPockets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.