BiggerPockets is looking for an experienced full stack Ruby on Rails/React developer to join our team of 8 engineers in Denver. The BiggerPockets Engineering team is currently focused on projects that build features and enhance the company’s ability to help people create wealth through real estate investing.
In this role, you will primarily focus on increasing value to our users by maintaining current features and building out new features for our web application. This will be an impactful role where you will help design, implement, test, and support all aspects of the project.
You are a perfect fit if you have a passion for programming and are interested in educating others about financial freedom through real estate. We’re eager to find someone who is highly resourceful and seeks out additional responsibilities.
You will help:
- Develop, maintain, and fix features
- Partner with Product & QA to ensure requirements are met and we are delivering value to users
- Write automated tests
- Deploy, monitor, and operate our systems
- Implement semantic markup
For this role, you should have:
- Ideals consistent with the BiggerPockets core values
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Experience working within an established set of standards to produce scalable and maintainable code
- A user-first mindset and strong sensibilities for UX and design
- 2+ years of software development experience with a related degree
- 4+ years of software development experience without a related degree
- 1+ years of Rails and/or React experience
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. BiggerPockets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.