BiggerPockets is looking for an experienced full stack Ruby on Rails developer in the Denver area.
We’re eager to find someone who is excited about developing software for BiggerPockets, a company that teaches anyone how to be financially free through real estate. You will be joining a team of eight engineers.
You Will Help:
- Develop, maintain and fix features
- Write automated tests
- Deploy, monitor and operate our systems
- Implement semantic markup
- Ideals consistent with the BiggerPockets Core Values
- Full stack Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience working within an established set of standards to produce scalable and maintainable code
- A user-first mindset and strong sensibilities for UX and design
- Native Android mobile application experience
- RubyMotion iOS mobile application experience
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing 401k
- Work from home up to two days a week
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.