Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics company with a mission to reimagine the KPIs of success for marketers and media companies. We believe that better measurement empowers higher-order goals and better decisions. In particular, we know that measuring consumer intent is valuable (and hard). The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and unique behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, TV networks and movie studios – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments.
Our core offering is TV Ad Engagement, which links online Search Engagement directly to national TV airings, capturing the moment that TV viewers pick up their phone, laptop, or tablet and search for a brand, product, movie or program. EDO’s TV Ad Engagement solution captures the effectiveness of every national TV ad airing, at scale and in real-time.
We have been growing our client base beyond Movies and TV by building consultative data-driven relationships with new brands, beginning with Automotive, and are now expanding our footprint across many new product categories, including Insurance, QSR/Casual Dining, Pharmaceuticals and Beer & Beverage (among others).
The Media Analytics Manager is a key member of the client service and commercial team at EDO, working side-by-side with sales, product, and data science teams to bring EDO data to life and maximize value for clients. The role requires strong analytical skills and the ability to create and present actionable data-driven insights to television networks, movie studios, marketers and their ad agencies.
What You Will Do
- Utilize EDO’s syndicated data to create advertising category and brand-level analyses for brand marketers and their agencies.
- Deliver regular consultative insights to EDO clients that enable them to optimize advertising creative executions and inform media investments.
- Support the sales and business development process by creating both standard and custom insights reports for new business presentations and pilot projects.
- Manage client accounts as the day-to-day EDO point person for the research and insights teams at Fortune 500 marketers and their agencies.
- Advise marketing, media and insights executives who use our analyses, insights, and opinions to make key decisions.
- Understand our clients’ needs and determine new and compelling ways to present EDO data that match those needs.
- Ensure that clients are deriving maximum value from the EDO partnership to ensure high client satisfaction, renewals, and account growth.
- Work with our engineers and data scientists to plan and prioritize product features.
- Understand and stay on top of changing industry dynamics and the competitive landscape.
- Support our executive leadership with strategic planning, marketing, and partnership initiatives.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in advertising/marketing research, corporate strategy, consulting or investment banking, preferably with experience in or exposure to the Media and Entertainment industry.
- Adept with advanced statistical analysis and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Ability to write well and create presentations and reports that deliver EDO insights in a succinct and usable manner - i.e. a great storyteller.
- Highly comfortable with close client engagement and a demonstrated ability to confidently present data-driven insights to senior executives.
- Experience with, or the ability and desire to quickly learn, basic coding in R and/or SQL.
- A commercial mindset and experience using data to help support and drive sales growth.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, and who has the desire to be part of a fast-growing, exciting, and nimble start-up company.
- Passion for movies, TV, and advertising is a plus.
- Early-stage equity and competitive salary
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Meals and snacks during work
- Reimbursed movie tickets + concessions, as well as monthly gym membership
- Fun culture with a company that is growing fast