Who We Are
EDO is a data science software firm that develops analytics tools to make data accessible and actionable for the media and entertainment industry. Currently focused on film and TV, we work with many major movie studios and TV networks to help them forecast, market and distribute their content more effectively. Building from this strong base, we are growing into adjacent verticals.
We are a team of world-class engineers and data scientists backed by top leaders in entertainment and technology. Our co-founders and executive leadership have a strong track record with other successful ventures.
We are hiring a Technical Recruiter to lead our efforts in scaling our team in 2019. The ideal candidate is comfortable with a fast paced environment and will provide full-cycle recruiting to support our team.
What You Will Do
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to pipeline management
- Creatively and tenaciously source candidates from channels including referrals, research, cold outbound, networking events, and sourcing platforms
- Regularly meet with hiring managers to define and achieve goals
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of hiring cycle
What We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting
- Strong knowledge of external recruiting sources and active/passive sourcing techniques
- Self-driven individuals who take ownership of their work
- Exceptional communication skills
- Meticulously organized and detail oriented
- Early-stage equity and competitive salary
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Meals and snacks during work
- Movie tickets + concessions, fitness discounts
- Subsidies, and Apple hardware