Hiring in Los Angeles, CA | New York, NY
for more information about EDO and the application process.
Who We Are
EDO is a data science software firm that develops analytics tools to make data accessible and actionable for the media and entertainment industry. Currently focused on film and TV, we work with many major movie studios and TV networks to help them forecast, market and distribute their content more effectively. Building from this strong base, we want to ensure the quality of our data as we expand to new industries.
Data is at the heart of our mission and product. High data quality is critical to the success of our business and clients. As a Data Quality Analyst, you will play a key role in organizing our database and ensuring our clients never worry about data quality.
What You Will Do
- Define and maintain our data taxonomy, hierarchy, and mappings
- Verify data accuracy and recommend methods for resolution when issues arise
- Collaborate with all functions at EDO and serve as a bridge between technical and non technical teams
- Build an understanding of data flows and apply an automation and process mindset to the data quality domain
What We Are Looking For
- Passion for data and meeting high quality standards with extreme reliability and detail orientation
- Strong problem identification and solving skills with ability to work independently and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The ability to wear multiple hats and switch gears frequently
- Prior experience working with large datasets in an operational data quality role
- Working knowledge of advertising landscape including brand and product relationships
- High level of proficiency with Excel and experience writing and running SQL queries
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k options
- Free meals and snacks
- Movie tickets + concessions, fitness discounts, commuter subsidies, and Apple hardware