EDO is a unique data, measurement and analytics company that powers the success of marketing, research and creative professionals. The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and proprietary behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, their agencies and TV networks – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments.
The Content Marketing Manager position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer to join EDO. In this role, you will lead the creation of a variety of marketing materials to contribute to revenue growth and brand awareness goals. This role requires outstanding writing skills, a high level of comfort with data and data-driven insights, and the ability to create engaging and clear content.
What You Will Do
As Content Marketing Manager you will:
Leverage EDO’s national advertising database and proprietary metrics to identify insights and trends and turn these insights into engaging customer and prospect marketing.
- Ideate, research, write, and edit compelling and informative content for website updates, email campaigns, social media, case studies, and white papers.
- Work with key stakeholders on messaging and creation of presentations for sales meetings and speaking engagements
- Develop and maintain integrated marketing calendar.
- Work with product and sales to develop marketing initiatives to targeted verticals and support weekly industry focused emails to movie and auto industries.
- Work with external agencies (e.g. for PR, design, copywriting) as needed.
- Manage marketing performance metrics and provide progress reports and analysis.
What We Are Looking For
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years professional marketing experience, including email, digital and social media marketing.
- Ability to write clearly with minimal editing, and to improve on content written by others. Exposure to copywriting preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects in a concise and engaging manner.
- Analytic skills with strong attention to detail. Experience in marketing measurement and insights within a data organization a plus.
- Comfort with marketing tech – email and CRM platforms, digital design software, basic skills in HTML.
- Ability to carry out activities both independently and to work as part of a team.
- Experience working and collaborating with sales and client-facing teams a plus.
- Desire to be in a fast-paced startup environment that requires keeping up with evolving needs.
Competitive salary and early-stage equity.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- Employee meals, snacks, movie tickets + concessions, and more.