Hiring in New York, NY | Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics firm that develops tools to make data available, accessible, and actionable for brand advertisers. We work with all of the major movie studios to help them forecast, market, and distribute their films more effectively. We are now growing our client base to include automobile advertisers and TV networks for similar applications.
We are a team of world-class engineers and data scientists backed by top leaders in entertainment and technology. We come from Google, Airbnb, Dropbox, Quora, and Asana. Our co-founders and executive leadership have an established track record with other successful ventures.
Standard and Custom Reports are two of the main ways our clients utilize our data. Our team of account managers work with new and prospective clients to deliver these reports on a regular basis. The generation of our reports is a process that involves automated and manual systems.
Your responsibility will be to be the holistic owner of our reporting process. We are in a heavy growth phase so your goals are to make the reports as valuable for as many clients as possible while improving and scaling the internal process to generate these reports. To achieve these goals, you will be closely collaborating with all functions at EDO: Sales, Engineering, Data Science, and Data Quality.
We are looking for a product manager with the following experience and attributes:
Prior experience working at a startup of similar size and stage of growth.
- Prior experience creating and managing complex processes involving manual and automated systems.
- Prior experience with analytic-based reporting that involves complex and large-scale datasets.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and define clear direction/goals and measurement of success.
- Success taking on steep learning curves in the past.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and early-stage equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Employee meals, snacks, movie tickets + concessions, and more