Opportunities also available in LA, SF, and Chicago
for more information about EDO and the application process.
Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics company with a mission to reimagine the KPIs of success for marketers and media companies. We believe that better measurement empowers higher order goals and better decisions. In particular we know that measuring consumer intent is valuable (and hard). The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and unique behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, TV networks and movie studios – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments.
Our core offering is TV Ad Engagement, which links online Search Engagement directly to national TV airings, capturing the moment that TV viewers pick up their phone, laptop, or tablet and search for a brand, product, movie or program. EDO’s TV Ad Engagement solution captures the effectiveness of every national TV ad airing, at scale and in real time.
We have been growing our client base beyond Movies and TV by building consultative data-driven relationships with new brands, beginning with Automotive, and are now expanding our footprint across many new product categories.
As a Sales Director/VP, you will be responsible for:
- Driving EDO’s sales efforts to new advertiser clients across key product categories.
- Engaging with marketing, media and insights leaders at Fortune 500 brands, and their ad agencies, to understand their needs and position the value of EDO.
- Working with EDO leadership to develop a targeted list of prospect accounts, and maintaining a solid pipeline of meeting and proposal activity.
- Actively utilizing CRM software to track progress against sales outreach goals and financial targets.
- Meeting quarterly bookings and revenue sales targets.
- Working alongside EDO marketing team to develop and refine sales collateral, including presentations and marketing material.
- Helping oversee internal sales process by qualifying incoming leads and following-up as appropriate.
- Partnering with EDO product, technology, and analytics teams to prepare for sales meetings, and ensuring the proper attendance and follow-up to these meetings.
- Attending relevant industry conferences and networking events to evangelize EDO in the marketplace and generate new sales leads.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson with a versatile skill set. In particular:
- 7+ years of sales experience within the technology, data/analytics, and/or advertising research industries, some combination is preferred.
- Experience selling into marketing, media, and/or insights teams in one or more of the following verticals: Pharma, Food/Beverage, CPG, Beer, QSR/Casual Dining, Wireless, Insurance.
- Extensive experience driving revenue growth by identifying and bringing new products and services to market.
- Proven ability to drive new business and meet aggressive sales targets.
- Demonstrated skill at building consultative relationships with clients in order be seen as a partner, and not a vendor.
- Ability to easily navigate and comfortably work alongside cross-functional teams, including marketing, analytics, product and technology.
- Broad and deep experience developing and commercializing new growth platforms and revenue models.
- Collaborative, adaptive style that enables effective leadership of people from diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and driven by the excitement of building business from the ground up.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary, commission plan, and early-stage equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Employee meals, snacks, movie tickets + concessions, and more