Los Angeles, CA
the application process.
EDO is a data science software firm that develops measurement and analytics tools to make data accessible and actionable for the media and entertainment industry. We currently work with major movie studios and TV networks to help them forecast, market and distribute their content more effectively. We are actively growing into adjacent verticals like automotive and insurance.
Data is at the heart of our mission and product. High data quality is critical to the success of business and clients. As the Data Quality Manager, you will play the key role in ensuring our clients never worry about data quality issues.
- Drive our Data Quality agenda forward by defining data quality strategy and developing a roadmap for achieving identified goals
- Define data quality standards and create processes to meet those standards
- Apply an automation mindset to the domain of data quality
- Manage the Data Quality team
- Collaborate with and educate development teams about data quality
- Define and maintain our data taxonomy and hierarchy
- Build an understanding of data flows and identify test scenarios
- Document recommendations for more accurately collecting, storing, and transforming data
- Investigate data quality issues and verify data accuracy and recommend methods for resolution
We are looking for someone with
- 4+ years of experience in a data quality role ideally with prior management experience
- Passion for data and meeting high quality standards
- Strong problem identification and solving skills with ability to work independently to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to create and optimize process including clear documentation and definition of responsibilities
- Strong communication and collaboration skills including teaching and gathering requirements from others.
- Extreme reliability and detail orientation
- Working knowledge of advertising landscape including brand and product relationships
- High level of proficiency with Excel and experience writing and running SQL queries
- Competitive salary with 401k options
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Movie tickets + concessions, fitness discounts, commuter subsidies, and Apple hardware