the application process.
EDO is a data science software firm that develops measurement and analytics tools to make data accessible and actionable for the media and entertainment industry. We currently work with major movie studios and TV networks to help them forecast, market and distribute their content more effectively. We are actively growing into adjacent verticals like automotive and insurance.
As a Data Quality Analyst at EDO, you’ll be focused on maintaining correct metadata throughout all aspects of the business - from grooming our brand-product taxonomy to correcting mistakes made during our offshore ad-review process. This is a fast-paced position with a high focus on accuracy and consistency. You’ll be trained on our in-house semantic definitions, and apply that training to ensuring that EDO’s data correctly reflects our clients’ ability to measure ad effectiveness.
- Regular taxonomy grooming and mapping
- Supervising offshore data entry and assisting with training
- Documenting data quality processes
- Assisting with client report preparation
- Testing tools as they are developed
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in a role involving information organization
- Some experience in SQL, interest in learning R or Python
- Strong comfort level with spreadsheets
- Ability to write well and create slide decks and reports that present our information in a succinct and efficient manner
- Strong presence in meetings with senior executives
- Passion for movies, TV and advertising
- The ability and willingness to wear multiple hats and switch gears frequently
- Competitive salary with 401k options
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Movie tickets + concessions, fitness discounts, commuter subsidies, and Apple hardware