Sales/Business Development Representative at EDO
for more information about EDO and the application process.
Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics company with a mission to reimagine the KPIs of success for marketers and media companies. We believe that better measurement empowers higher order goals and better decisions. In particular we know that measuring consumer intent is valuable (and hard). The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and unique behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, TV networks and movie studios – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments.
Our core offering is TV Ad Engagement, which links online Search Engagement directly to national TV airings, capturing the moment that TV viewers pick up their phone, laptop, or tablet and search for a brand, product, movie or program. EDO’s TV Ad Engagement solution captures the effectiveness of every national TV ad airing, at scale and in real time.
We have been growing our client base beyond Movies and TV by building consultative data-driven relationships with new brands, beginning with Automotive, and are now expanding our footprint across many new product categories that advertise on TV (Beer, Restaurants, Insurance, etc.).
As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Prospect for new clients by researching various markets and delivering a top-notch sales experience through email, phone, and in-person communication
- Build and maintain both new and existing client relationships
- Maintain and measure all stages of pre-sales lead pipeline
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly qualified leads and revenue objectives
- Provide weekly reports and forecasts to the company leadership
- Actively utilize CRM software to track progress against sales outreach goals and financial targets.
- Work alongside EDO marketing team to develop and refine sales collateral, including presentations and marketing material.
- Engage with marketing, media and insights leaders at Fortune 500 brands, and their ad agencies, to understand their needs and position the value of EDO.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson with a versatile skill set. In particular:
A Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 2-3 years of online sales/sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue, and customer growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and relationship-building approaches
- Demonstrated skill at building consultative relationships with clients in order to be seen as a partner, and not a vendor
- Experience selling enterprise data and software solutions a significant plus
- Ability to easily navigate and comfortably work alongside cross-functional teams, including marketing, analytics, product and technology
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and driven by the excitement of building a business from the ground up
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary, commission plan, and early-stage equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Employee meals, snacks, movie tickets + concessions, and more