Who We Are
EDO is a data measurement and analytics firm that develops tools to make data available, accessible, and actionable for brand advertisers. We work with all of the major movie studios to help them forecast, market, and distribute their films more effectively. We are now growing our client base to include automobile advertisers and TV networks for similar applications.
We are a team of world-class engineers and data scientists backed by top leaders in entertainment and technology. We come from Google, Airbnb, Dropbox, Quora, and Asana. Our co-founders and executive leadership have an established track record with other successful ventures.
What You Will Do
As our first full time product manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading our disruption in the dynamic landscape of media and entertainment
- Directly interacting with clients to understand their needs and competitive products
- Playing the critical role of conductor of our thirty person start up across design, engineering, data science, and sales
- Building new products and taking existing products to the next level to realize our full scaling potential
What We Are Looking For
- We are looking for an experienced product manager with a versatile skill set.
- Thrive in a fast paced startup environment that requires wearing many hats and keeping up with evolving needs and challenges
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills across all functions
- Navigate ambiguity and define clear direction/goals and measurement of success
- Successfully taken on steep learning curves in the past
- Shipped enterprise products with a heavy focus on data
- Prioritize aggressively and say no when necessary
- Understand and translate technical concepts and complex data with empathy for clients
- Build frameworks to effectively manage the challenges of a remote team
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and early-stage equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Employee meals, snacks, movie tickets + concessions, and more