Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics company with a mission to reimagine the KPIs of success for marketers and media companies. We believe that better measurement empowers higher order goals and better decisions. In particular, we know that measuring consumer intent is valuable (and hard). The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and unique behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, TV networks and movie studios – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments.
Our core offering is TV Ad Engagement, which links online Search Engagement directly to national TV airings, capturing the moment that TV viewers pick up their phone, laptop, or tablet and search for a brand, product, movie or program. EDO’s TV Ad Engagement solution captures the effectiveness of every national TV ad airing, at scale and in real time.
We have been growing our client base beyond Movies and TV by building consultative data-driven relationships with new brands, beginning with Automotive, and are now expanding our footprint across many new product categories.
The Media Analytics Associate is a key member of the client service and commercial team at EDO, working side-by-side with sales, product, and data science leadership to bring EDO data to life and maximize value for clients. The role requires equal parts analytic skill and the ability to create and present actionable data-driven insights to television networks, movie studios, marketers and their ad agencies.
What You Will Do
- Produce analytic reports from EDO data highlighting the performance of ad campaigns.
- Proactively develop advertising category and brand-level insights to TV Networks that can be used to help drive TV ad sales.
- Support the sales and business development process by producing marketing collateral for new business presentations.
- Develop push reporting and analyses for brands and categories that highlight the power of EDO in optimizing advertising creative and media decisions.
- Understand our clients’ needs and determine new ways to present EDO data in compelling ways that match those needs.
- Ensure that clients are deriving maximum value from the EDO partnership to ensure high client satisfaction, renewals, and account growth.
- Work with EDO engineers and data scientists to plan and prioritize features.
- Understand and stay on top of changing industry dynamics and the competitive landscape.
- Support our executive leadership with strategic planning, investor pitches, strategic partnership development, and corporate finance activities.
What We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years of experience in advertising/marketing research, corporate strategy, consulting or investment banking, preferably with experience in or exposure to the Media and Entertainment industry (or relevant internships in one of these areas).
- Comfort with advanced statistical analysis and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Ability to write well and create presentations and reports that present our information in a succinct and usable manner - i.e. a great storyteller.
- Highly comfortable with close client engagement.
- Passion for movies, TV and advertising.
- Versatility, i.e., the ability and willingness to wear multiple hats and switch gears frequently.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, and who has the desire to be part of a fast-growing, exciting, and nimble start up company.
- Early-stage equity and competitive salary
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Meals and snacks during work
- Reimbursed movie tickets + concessions, as well as monthly gym membership
- Fun culture with a company that is growing fast