Position requires US citizenship and candidate must have an active DoD Top Secret SCI Security Clearance.
BigBear, Inc. is a leading provider of big data computing and analytic solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers.
We currently have an immediate position for a talented and passionate Software Engineer to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications with an emphasis on data visualization and data analytics. You will be responsible for full stack application development while providing expertise in the software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills with a strong drive for innovation.
- US Citizenship required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years professional software development experience.
- Solid experience with data modeling, business logic, and RESTful APIs.
- Solid experience with Python/Django or Node JS.
- Solid experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Solid experience with PostgreSQL.
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS, RDS).
- Solid experience in Linux environment.
- Experience with NGINX and SSL.
- Experience with deployment automation in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Django Framework.
- Experience with geospatial toolkits including GDAL, PostGIS, Turf.
- Experience with neo4j and graph databases.
- Experience with message queues and high volume data flow.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity, please submit your professional resume.
BigBear is an Equal Opportunity Employer