Position requires US citizenship and candidate must have an active DoD Top Secret SCI Security Clearance.
BigBear, Inc. is a leading provider of big data computing and analytic solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers.
We currently have an immediate position for a talented and passionate Data Engineer to join our top-notch team of forward thinking engineers, data scientists, analysts, and innovators. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills with a strong drive for innovation.
- Active TS/SCI
- US Citizenship required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years professional software engineering experience.
- Applied experience with high volume data flows, messaging pipelines, and ETL.
- Solid experience with Python or Java.
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, SQS, RDS.
- Solid experience with Elastic technology (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats).
- Experience working in the Linux environment (CentOS).
- Experience with Spring Cloud Data Flow, Apache Nifi, or Apache Spark.
- Experience with Django Framework.
- Experience with geospatial and location based data.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- CISSP or Security+ certification.
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity, please submit your professional resume.
BigBear is an Equal Opportunity Employer