An ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
BigBear, Inc. currently has an opening for a talented and passionate Documentation Specialist to support our work for a US Government client, and join our top-notch team of forward thinking engineers, data scientists, analysts, and innovators. Work will be performed in the Charlottesville, VA area with some travel to Northern VA/ DC Metro area. US Citizenship and an Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance is required. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem- solving skills with a focus on customer service.
· BA/BS degree, equivalent experience
· 3+ years professional experience working alongside software and system engineering teams providing documentation and content creation.
· US Citizenship and Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
· Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Excellent communication and written skills, prioritization of tasks, and timeliness.
· Must be detail oriented, accurate, efficient, and highly organized.
· Proficient with development, writing and editing operational procedures and manuals.
· Experience with documentation standards such as IEEE or J Standard.
· Ability to manage updates and revisions to technical documentation.
· Ability to create and maintain monthly status reports, project schedules, and documentation requirements.
· Experience writing advanced technical User Test Plans and Guides.
· Experience writing IA Technical Documentation including Interface Control Document, Administrator Guide, Installation Guide, Change Description Document, etc.
· Experience with accreditation software platforms such as XACTA Suite B and Release Management Framework (RMF).
· Experience working using collaboration and issue tracking software such as Confluence, JIRA, and Redmine.
· Familiar with HTML / CSS
· Assist team with technical documentation.
· Rewrite our programs user guides.
· Domestic travel as needed.
· Collaborate with Project Manager and engineering team.
BigBear, Inc. is an Information Technology enterprise with locations in Northern Virginia and Southern California. Our mission is to enable big data computing and analytics for our customers at a low cost. We leverage capabilities such as machine learning, crowd sourcing, geospatial image processing and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data processing using our on premise cloud computing technology stack. Our solutions provide a unique offering of products, custom built software and services focused within Big Data Analytics, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Visualization and Cloud Computing to our Department of Defense, and Commercial customers. We currently have exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented, motivated individuals who want to be part of a fast growing company.
Operating as a unified team, with employees who are creative, dynamic, and visionary, drives our mission to success. Each team member provides a unique set of advanced technical skills and trade that contributes to our overall success. We pride our team on having a burning desire to push our technology and solutions to the next level of innovation. To accomplish these goals, we advocate hard work, dedication, leadership, and a passion for excellence.
We are seeking to expand our top-notch team of forward thinking engineers, data scientists, and innovators, to help our customers make sense of their data. We are experiencing rapid growth, with a mission to help our customers find new ways to discover, understand, and visualize information. We will provide you a competitive salary, full benefits, 401(k) with match, educational reimbursement, flexible hours, unlimited coffee and snacks, and an ownership opportunity in the company as we grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BigBear is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled