Position requires US citizenship and candidate must have the ability of obtaining a DoD Top Secret SCI Security Clearance.
BigBear, Inc. is a leading provider of big data computing and analytic solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers.
We currently have an immediate position for a talented and passionate Front End Software Engineer to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications with an emphasis on front end data visualization and analytics. You will be responsible for application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills with a strong drive for innovation.
- US Citizenship required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years UI/UX professional software development experience
- Solid experience with HTML5, CSS3, D3, JQuery, Underscore.js.
- Solid experience with Python/Django.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user stories, and process diagrams.
- Experience in cross-browser development (Chrome, Firefox, IE)
- Exceptional creativity and interactive design skills are required.
- Experience with version control (Git).
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Experience with Leaflet, iD, and open source geospatial toolkits a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity, please submit your professional resume.
BigBear is an Equal Opportunity Employer