Position requires US citizenship and candidate must have an active DoD Top Secret SCI Security Clearance.
BigBear, Inc. is a leading provider of big data computing and analytic solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers.
We currently have an immediate position for a talented and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our top-notch team of forward thinking engineers, data scientists, analysts, and innovators. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills with a strong drive for innovation.
- US Citizenship required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years professional software or system engineering experience.
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, SQS, RDS.
- Solid experience with Elastic technology (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats).
- Experience with deployment automation such as CloudFormation, Fabric, Ansible.
- Experience working in the Linux environment (CentOS).
- Advanced scripting skills with Python and Bash.
- Experience with data pipelines, ETL, and management of high volume data across distributed systems.
- Experience with monitoring systems with ELK or Ganglia.
- Experience with geospatial and location based data.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- CISSP or Security+ certification.
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity, please submit your professional resume.
BigBear is an Equal Opportunity Employer