Position requires US citizenship and candidate must have an active DoD Top Secret SCI Security Clearance.
BigBear, Inc. is a leading provider of big data computing and analytic solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers.
We currently have an immediate position for a talented and passionate Technical Writer to join our top-notch team of forward thinking engineers, data scientists, analysts, and innovators. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills with a strong drive for innovation.
- BA/BS degree, equivalent experience, or related field.
- 3+ years professional experience working alongside software and system engineering teams providing documentation and content creation.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent communication and written skills, prioritization of tasks, and timeliness.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, efficient, and highly organized.
- Proficient with development, writing and editing operational procedures and manuals.
- Experience with documentation standards such as IEEE or J Standard.
- Ability to manage updates and revisions to technical documentation.
- Ability to create and maintain monthly status reports, project schedules, and documentation requirements.
- Experience writing advanced technical User Test Plans and Guides.
- Experience writing IA Technical Documentation including Interface Control Document, Administrator Guide, Installation Guide, Change Description Document, etc.
- Experience with accreditation software platforms such as XACTA Suite B and Release Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience working using collaboration and issue tracking software such as Confluence, JIRA, and Redmine.
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity, please submit your professional resume.
BigBear is an Equal Opportunity Employer