BigBear, Inc. is a leading provider of big data computing and analytic solutions. We help people make sense of their data using our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, we crunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable and actionable information for our customers.
We currently have an immediate position for a talented and passionate Software Engineer to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications with an emphasis on machine learning. You will be responsible for server side application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You will collaborate directly with customers to ensure our products meet and exceed operational requirements. The successful candidate will be a self-starter that demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills with a focus on customer service.
- US Citizenship.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years professional experience in Java, Python, C# or a similar high-level language.
- Experience with Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience developing and scripting in Linux based environments.
- Experience with database technologies, CRUD concepts and REST APIs.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong desire to learn and master new technologies.
- Adaptive to different technology interfaces and frameworks.
- Experience with deep-learning technologies (e.g. CAFFE, NEON, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, CNTK, sci-kit learn).
- Experience with machine-learning techniques (e.g. regressions, classifications, CNNs, RNNs).
- Experience with the cloud deployment/orchestration, (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm).
- Experience with Elastic technologies (ElasticSearch, Kibana, etc.).
- Experience with unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with Apache Spark.
- Experience with performance tuning.
BigBear is an Equal Opportunity Employer