is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security.
As a UX designer, you will have the opportunity to shape our product while educating others about design best practices. We are looking for a UX designer to design the overall functionality of the product and continuously iterate to ensure the best user experience. The UX designer will take ownership of user research and translate the findings into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, mock-ups, and prototypes. This role is a good fit if you are a self-starter that can own projects end-to-end with little direction and can work well with ambiguity.
- Improving the user experience related to core functionality, workflow, and new features.
- Designing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs and feedback
- Designing and conducting usability tests from interviews to a/b testing
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize users’ implicit behaviors and explicit feedback data
- Clearly articulating concepts, design decisions and prototypes
- Promoting design and usability best practices
Our Desired UX Designer will have
- Empathy and a genuinely collaborative attitude.
- 3-6 years of experience as a user-experience designer.
- A portfolio demonstrating ability to design visually appealing solutions that meet user needs
- Experience simplifying complex data and analytics, designing data visualization products, dashboards and/or reports
- Experience with all aspects of design: user research, prototyping, interaction design and visual design
- Experience with designing and conducting user testing, and studies/analysis of user feedback
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS, or other software to produce pixel perfect designs
- Passion for all things UX, including industry design trends and technology innovations.
- Ability to write or give feedback on UI copy