is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security.
As a Sales Engineer, you play a vital role in ActivTrak’s new sales and expansion efforts in 2020. Sales Engineer responsibilities include managing the technical relationship between ActivTrak and active prospects. As a trusted advisor, the SE will manage the technical success of these accounts by leveraging their technical and product knowledge to guide customers in the successful deployment and use of ActivTrak products, including throughout the trial process. Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and software foundation, as well as account management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Passionate about building phone-based sales skills
- Troubleshooting veracity and the ability to find solutions to customer problems
- An unwillingness to compromise, grit to stay with an issue until it’s resolved
- Ability to accurately update customer records and activity within SFDC.
What You Will Learn:
- Presentation Skills: Become the expert in performing ActivTrak product demonstrations to prospects. Plan and deliver detailed presentations that show clients product info, feature set and value proposition.
- Sales Skills: Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities. Stay knowledgeable in the Workspace Analytics and User Activity Monitoring industries.
- Technical Skills: Stay up to date on the latest cloud-based technology. Maintain strong technical knowledge of ActivTrak’s product offerings and be able to mentor staff on best practices, preferred configurations, and next steps for customer issues.
- Leadership: Negotiation and social problem-solving skills. Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask several sales opportunities at once. Become a trusted resource to the sales team and persuade technical buyers where account managers may not be able to.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to build sales, technical account management and leadership skills
- Advancement based on skills development, not tenure
- Dedicated team of peers and leadership
- Foundational member of the Sales Engineering organization