ActivTrak.com is a Dallas-based startup with a focus on the best technology, fast innovation, excellent culture and service that shows we care.
As we enter a high-growth stage we are looking for a wide array of highly-skilled people. That includes a backend codemaster.
As a backend developer you’re in charge of ensuring that the ActivTrak stays online, scales to handle load and is responsive to the demands of business.
We don't really want to hold your hand while you work, and we're pretty sure you'd prefer it that way, too. That means we need you to know what you're doing and to come in with a positive, can-do attitude. Come ready to add value and hungry to learn!
We hope you like detail, because that's an obvious part of this role. To show us what you've got, please include the phrase "one of a kind" somewhere in your cover letter.
We care about our team and will do everything we can to help you and equip you for success.
This is a highly competitive role - write us a cover letter telling us why you are the one who's going to come on in and crush it.
- Refine and support back-end for www.activtrak.com
- Develop and maintain public API
- Design and implement new features
- Produce clean, high-quality C# code
- Work with local and remote teams
- Comprehensive C# knowledge (e.g. Reflection, Lambda, LINQ, Multithreading)
- Cloud environments (e.g. AWS, GCloud)
- API design/implementation (e.g. Microservices, REST, etc)
- Serialization e.g. JSON, XML
- SQL experience (e.g. MySQL)
- NoSQL a plus
- BigData a plus
- Visual Studio
- Test driven development
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.