is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security. As a Cloud Engineer, you will spend your day responsible for the continuous operation and maintenance of the ActivTrak web service infrastructure, hosted on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and its best practices, including configuration of App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud SQL, GKE, and VPC/network configurations.
- Application deployment on GCP platforms
- Expert in DevOps scripting and tools
- Experience in Kubernetes configuration and monitoring
- Background in Docker and containers
- Linux administration
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Terraform
- Software development background (requirements definition, design, coding)
- Background in AWS platform
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.