ActivTrak is looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Product Manager to lead our product-led growth strategy. You will operate as the right-hand person for the VP of Product to provide a 360° view of our customer base, remove blockers to evidence-based decision making and scale user adoption/retention.
You will focus on driving user acquisition/conversion and increasing customer adoption & retention by:
- Analyzing our customers’ usage patterns
- Obtaining insights on key milestones of the user journey (signup, onboarding, recurrent value)
- Gauging the health of different customer segments
- Identifying most valuable features, dissatisfaction sources and churn drivers
- Implementing a framework to test and measure impact from new features and changes
- Continuously improving our freemium and trial products
- Informing our overall product investment strategy
The role requires a combination of technical knowledge and business acumen, structured problem-solving skills, and strong analytical skills. This role will coordinate regularly with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Operations, and will report to the VP of Product.
- Own the Product-Led Growth plan and execution to successfully deliver key product outcomes.
- Manage the roadmap and delivery of our freemium product and free trial offering to drive growth in user acquisition & conversions to paid customers.
- Deeply understand user and customer pain points (including spending time to research and validate) to help Product, Marketing and Operations develop solutions to address them.
- Interface with all functions (Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to understand requirements and collect the data needed to identify strategic actions.
- Develop a Product-Led Growth analytical & experimentation framework that includes product instrumentation, data/analytical tools, standard metrics and analysis methods.
- Automate data statistical analysis and weekly/monthly/quarterly reports that inform product & commercial strategy
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience building SaaS and web products as a Product Manager or Product Analyst.
- 3+ years of Product-Led Growth experience with products that delight users and grow organically through SEO, virality or other growth loops.
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically).
- A strong understanding of statistical analysis (simple & multiple variable regression) and experimental design, with expertise in data-tools such as Heap, Pendo, Amplitude, Segment, MixPanel, etc.
- Experience designing hypothesis-driven A/B and multivariate testing, experimentation tools (e.g. Optimizely) and user research to drive product changes.
- Working knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc. and basic database & SQL skills
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate with different teams towards mutual goals.
- Experience in Workforce Analytics or People Analytics will be considered a plus.
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred.