Do you have limitless energy, tenacity and love the thrill of the hunt? Are you inspired to bring new, disruptive ideas to the enterprise software market? Are you at your professional best when finding, framing and solving client business problems? Do you take great pride in seeing your clients succeed? Do you have a track record of over-quota achievement? It's now time for your next big challenge.
We use the latest technologies, we are agile, and since are an all SaaS (Native Cloud) business we are fast! We are focused on building amazing, scalable products for our customers. We maintain a fun, exciting, dynamic startup culture based upon teams of extremely talented people.
We are looking for energetic and talented people who love to solve challenging problems!
- With our sales model training and technology training you will become an expert in ActivTrak products, platform, and tools.
- Using our proven tech sales model, you will engage directly with Decision Makers in IT departments in all sized enterprises nationwide.
- You will make warm calls to our customers and sell them on our solutions through a consultative approach.
- You will receive inbound warm leads for product evaluation requests, inbound warm leads for customers who have downloaded trial versions of our products, and/or inbound warm leads for current customers who have additional needs.
- You will conduct online web product demonstrations that are both technical and non-technical.
- Provide superior customer service in assisting potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes and new customer accounts, coordinate with channel partners, and close sales.
- Maintain accurate customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within SFDC.
- Identify new business opportunities and channel partnership and local market opportunities.
- Passion for selling and desire to overachieve.
- Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and SFDC.
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and possess a sense of urgency and desire to lead.
- Ability to understand sales numbers and manage to daily sales metrics
- Ability to make adjustments to maintain deal velocity and momentum
- Ability to understand and communicate business concepts
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches
- Minimum of 2 years in a quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Position Based in Austin, Texas
ActivTrak is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. ActivTrak will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.